As with everyone week, gamers who own Microsoft’s Xbox One console and have Xbox Live Gold get some discounts on games. Microsoft has announced this week’s deals with gold for the week ending January 18th. While the discounts and deals this week are not the best in the world, there are some pretty good deals to see.
Xbox One owners can save on Forza Horizon 2, Forza Motorsports 5, and Forza Motorsports 6 downloadable content, with Xbox 360 owners enjoying some pretty hefty discounts on NBA Jam: On Fire Edition, Syndicate, and Crysis. The full list of discounts, and deals are below.
- Another World – 20th Anniversary Edition — $4
- Blue Estate — $3.90
- Forza Horizon 2 Alpinestars Pack — $1.50
- Forza Horizon 2 and Forza Motorsport 5 Bundle — $55
- Forza Horizon 2 Porsche Expansion — $5
- Forza Horizon 2 VIP — $10
- Forza Motorsport 5 Nurburgring Booster Pack — $1.50
- Forza Motorsport 5 VIP — $10
- Forza Motorsport 6 Car Pass — $19.50
- The Jackbox Party Bundle — $37.50
- Crysis — $4
- NBA Jam: On Fire Edition — $4.94
- Syndicate — $4
You can of course get more details, and direct links to download the deals on Major Nelson’s blog. As always, Xbox Live Gold is a requirement to get these deals, which is implied I guess in the “Deals with Gold” name. Let us know what you think of these deals in the comments below.