When November 12th rolled around, Microsoft unleashed the “New Xbox One Experience” onto the gaming community, along with backwards compatibility with select Xbox 360 titles, to fanfare among the Xbox community. Microsoft is not done yet!
Microsoft has released a new update for their Xbox one Experience Preview members which addresses a few issues reported by the community, along with a few minor bug fixed and improvements. This update is expected to be available at 2AM GMT, on the 18’th of November.
HOW TO GET IT
- If your console is in Instant-On mode and you have been selected, it will download and install the update and reboot to standby.
- NOTE: Once the update is available to your wave, you can manually begin the update by navigating to Settings > System and selecting System Update.
- If your console hasn’t downloaded and installed the update by 1:00AM PT 11/19/2015, you will be prompted to do so at that time.
- DIAL fix: This update contains a fix for DIAL (Discovery and Launch protocol) scenarios.
- Voice recognition: This update contains improvements for voice command issues that were reported by the community.